French Polynesia offers an exceptional submarine world, an unique welcome, and an unforgettable adventure ...
In the spirit...
Many destinations around the world compete with beautiful underwater landscapes and attractive rates ...
Polynesia remains a mythical destination: none of the competing destinations can rely on the aura of Polynesian "mana", its extraordinary welcome, its ancestral kindness, its relaxing nonchalance, its rhythm with the tempo of the sun and so many other little things that characterize this exceptional destination.
- Whether you're traveling alone, as a couple, as a family, with friends or as a group,
- Whether you are diving or not,
- Whether you come for a few weeks, a few months, several years or to settle down,
There will always be enough to experience a new adventure full of discoveries and encounters bathed in serenity and conviviality, preserved from the threats, tensions and risks that unfortunately threaten our present world.
It is this approach that drives us and that will etch your memory our laughter and smiles, our enthusiasm and the image that Tahiti and its islands have conveyed for decades; sealing your attachment to French Polynesia forever.
Located in the heart of Marina Taina, Eleuthera welcomes you all year round, 7 days a week in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Car-park: free car-park at the marina, next to the dive center.
- Conveniences: All facilities near the dive center (restaurants, snack, supermarket, shops, ...).
- Conviviality: Fresh filtered water, tea, coffee and chocolate are graciously available at the dive center.
- Availability: 3 to 4 dives are organized per day (in lagoon as in ocean). It is thus easy to plan, at your convenience, an exploration dive, a training session, an introdiving or other aquatic activities.
- Transfer: Depending on your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse), we can provide you with a free transfer to the dive center (please contact us).
Equipment, Safety & Services
- Regulators and BCD: Eleuthera has chosen Aqualung® regulators and stabilizing jackets, known for their legendary reliability and robustness. Diving gears are regularly maintained and renewed to ensure comfort and safety at each dive.
- Diving tanks: Compensated aluminum tanks, perfectly adapted to tropical climates. DIN and INT yokes compatible.
- Wetsuits: At disposal, long and short neoprene wetsuits in various sizes and models to fit morphology of everyone.
- Children & juniors: Specific equipment (wetsuits, tanks, BCD) to fit their size and body.
- Safety: First Aid equipment, emergency material and oxygen therapy kit onboard our diving boats.
- Defibrillator: AED (Automated External Defibrillator) equipped Facility.
- Advices: Our instructors are available for advice in choice and in control your equipment.
- Our store: Wide range of diving equipment and accessories for nautical and aquatic activities.