In the spirit...
Many destinations around the world compete with beautiful underwater landscapes and attractive rates ...
Polynesia remains a mythical destination: none of the competing destinations can rely on the aura of Polynesian "mana", its extraordinary welcome, its ancestral kindness, its relaxing nonchalance, its rhythm with the tempo of the sun and so many other little things that characterize this exceptional destination.
- Whether you're traveling alone, as a couple, as a family, with friends or as a group,
- Whether you are diving or not,
- Whether you come for a few weeks, a few months, several years or to settle down,
There will always be enough to experience a new adventure full of discoveries and encounters bathed in serenity and conviviality, preserved from the threats, tensions and risks that unfortunately threaten our present world.
It is this approach that drives us and that will etch your memory our laughter and smiles, our enthusiasm and the image that Tahiti and its islands have conveyed for decades; sealing your attachment to French Polynesia forever.
Located in the heart of Marina Taina, Eleuthera welcomes you all year round, 7 days a week in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Parking: free parking provided on the marina, next to the center.
- Conveniences: All amenities on site or near the center (restaurants, snack, supermarket, shops, ...).
- Conviviality: Fresh filtered water, tea, coffee and chocolate are graciously available at the center.
- Availability: 3 to 4 dives are organized per day (in lagoon as in ocean). It is thus easy to program, at your convenience, an exploration dive, a training session, an introduction to diving or any other aquatic activity.
- Transfer: Depending on your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse), we can provide you with a free transfer to the dive center (please contact us).
Facilities & Services
- Regulators and BCD: Eleuthera has chosen Scubapro® regulators and stabilizing jackets, known for their legendary reliability and robustness. The equipment, rinsed in a chlorinated tank after each dive, is maintained and regularly renewed to ensure comfort and safety for each dive.
- Diving tanks: The center is equipped with compensated aluminum tanks, perfectly adapted to tropical climates. Fittings (single outlet only) are DIN and INT yokes compatible.
- Wetsuits: The center puts at your disposal wetsuits (long and short in neoprene 2.5 mm thick) in different sizes and models to adapt to the morphology of everyone.
- Children & juniors: The center has specific equipment (wetsuits, tanks, BCD, regulator mouth piece), adapted to their size and body.
- Advices: Our instructors are always at your disposal to guide you and to advise you in the choice, the assembly and the control of your equipment.
- Our store: At the dive center, our shop offers you a wide range of diving equipment, fittings and accessories for your nautical, aquatic and underwater activities.